Landlord Insurance

  • Flexible Policies To Suit Every Business
  • Up To £1m Public Liability Cover As Standard
  • Low Policy Excess From Just £100

Compare the best landlord insurance quotes from UK providers

Insurance for landlords and property owners

Insuring a property or portfolio of properties can be complex, with so many options available to cover a range of needs, from holiday homes, beach huts, second homes, European holiday homes, foster homes, students’ houses, mobile and park homes as well as DSS referrals and tenants cover.
At Compare Insurance, we’ll search through all of the UK’s leading insurance companies, using our expertise to find the right type of property owner cover that meets your needs and gives you the appropriate level of cover at the best possible price.

What is covered?

At Compare Insurance we can help you cover your buildings, contents and stock, we can also provide protection for your specific needs, including:
  • full building cover
  • glass and locks replacement
  • public and employers’ liability
  • loss of licence protection
  • loss of rent

Our Benefits Includes:

  • Hundreds of options available to all businesses types
  • Dedicated UK teams on hand to help
  • Flexible policies designed to suit your business
  • Policy excess from as little as £100
  • Handling claims on behalf of you to let you focus on your business
  • 9 years of experience providing billions in cover

Quotes from leading insurers

We use the UK’s largest providers

Amazing customer support

We’ve won awards for our service

Multiple policy options

Bespoke business insurance

We want to thank you for the professional and efficient service we have received from your company over the last few years.

This is our fourth year with you, you are always polite and have been prepared to help us with any queries we might have.

J O’Reilly – Hotel Manager


Property Owners Insurance Overview

Depending on your budget and level of risk required, Compare Insurance can help to discuss the options with you and make sure you have peace of mind that your property can be back to its best as quickly and efficiently as possible in the event of a claim.
Residential Properties Insurance

Residential Properties

A common misconception is that home insurance is adequate cover for rental properties, however, in order to protect your investment and earning through your rental property, it is important to have the appropriate level of landlord’s insurance.

If you let your property through an agreement with the DSS, local council or housing association, then another level of property owner insurance is required to cover the building, liability for the property owner and contents provided by the owner for the property.

Rates can vary depending on the level of agreement you have in place, so if you are confused by the level of cover that you need for your property, speak to the experts at Compare Insurance, who can help to find the best rates for the necessary coverage.

Holiday Homes Insurance

Holiday Homes

To cover holiday homes and second homes , you will need the right level of landlord insurance covering the UK and abroad to suit your property type and its use; whether you use the property yourself or rent it out. Holiday home insurance can give you many benefits, such as protecting your home when living abroad or emergency travel expenses.

Commercial Properties Insurance

Commercial Properties

To rent out a business premise, such as an office, shop or industrial space, as a property owner it is vital to protect your investment and earnings. Buildings cover keeps the physical property protected in the event of malicious damage, as well as natural causes such as floods and storms as well as unforeseen events such a fire and burst pipes.

Depending on the type of commercial property you own and how your business operates there are many options to add to your property owner cover such as contents cover if you supply and fixtures and fittings or employers’ liability cover if your employee suffers injury or sickness within your commercial property.

Property Portfolios Insurance

Property Portfolios

While every property is different, property portfolio insurance can help to cover your whole portfolio giving peace of mind and protection for your properties and your tenants. Property portfolio insurance can be tailored to suit all of your needs and can be adapted to suit the buildings as they age.

Send us a message

For any questions please do not hesitate to contact us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Do you need a consultant?

Speak to a consultant for a tailored quote. We can help you choose the right cover for you business.
0333 344 3705

Compare Insurance Ltd is authorised and regulated by the financial conduct authority under register number 581669 and holds interim permission as a credit broker. Compare Insurance Ltd does not charge any fees to customers in relation to credit broking activities.

Copyright 2018 © Compare Insurance Ltd.