Policies tailored for you and your business.
Covid-19 (Coronavirus) update for existing clients
With the global pandemic that is Covid-19 (Coronavirus) sweeping the globe causing mass confusion, I’m sure you have a number of questions surrounding what this means for you as a business owner. We have been liaising with our panel of providers to understand if and how your policy will respond if your business is affected by Covid-19.
Although their responses differ from insurer to insurer, there was one commonality for any claims to be considered and that is:
“YOUR premises must have a confirmed case of Covid-19 (Coronavirus) and the local authority must close your establishment as a result”
Unfortunately, as the situation currently stands there are no considerations being made for a downturn in custom or cancellations. This may however change as a result of government intervention. We continue to closely monitor developments and will update you as soon as we receive any new information.
All of our dedicated team are already either working remotely or in smaller teams in our offices and are available for assistance with any aspect of your insurance. We will continue to assist and provide you with the highest levels of service during these unprecedented events.
Compare Insurance Ltd
GOVERNMENT UPDATE ISSUED 18 MARCH 2020 (SUPPORT FOR BUSINESSES)
The Chancellor has set out a package of temporary, timely and targeted measures to support public services, people and businesses through this period of disruption caused by COVID-19.
This includes a package of measures to support businesses including:
* a statutory sick pay relief package for SMEs
* a 12-month business rates holiday for all retail, hospitality and leisure businesses in England
* small business grant funding of £10,000 for all business in receipt of small business rate relief or rural rate relief
* grant funding of £25,000 for retail, hospitality and leisure businesses with property with a rateable value between £15,000 and £51,000
* the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme to support long-term viable businesses who may need to respond to cash-flow pressures by seeking additional finance
* the HMRC Time To Pay Scheme
FULL INFORMATION CAN BE OBTAINED USING THE FOLLOWING LINK: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/guidance-to-employers-and-businesses-about-covid-19/covid-19-support-for-businesses
COMPARE INSURANCE LIMITED ARE NOT ABLE TO ANSWER SPECIFIC QUESTIONS RELATING TO THIS PUBLICATION.
How it works
If you run your own business, we know how hard you work to make it a success and we can help reduce the load by making sure you to have the right insurance in place for your business.
As specialist commercial insurance brokers, our objective is to ensure you have the right policies in place, so you can focus on doing what you’re good at and running your business.
We understand selecting the correct levels of cover for your business insurance can sometimes be confusing, so we’re here to help identify your requirements and provide quotations from the UK’s leading underwriters.
It’s that simple.
Commercial Insurance Quotes
Why choose Compare My Insurance?
- Compare business insurance from UK’s leading insurers
- Highly trained and experienced teams
- UK business insurance & contact centre with the facility of a face-to-face appointments
- Customer friendly service at the highest standard
How can we help you?
As a commercial insurance broker, understanding our customer’s needs and helping them put the correct insurance in place to protect their business is very important to us.
The team at Compare Insurance specialise in all types of businesses from tradesman, takeaways, shops, restaurants, pubs, guest houses to self-employed professionals and all sizes.
Some of our trusted partners include
Send us your message
For any questions please contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you’d prefer to call the team
We can provide you with a quote tailored to your business needs and answer any queries you have.