What is covered by manufacturing insurance?
There are many risks associated with the manufacturing and wholesale industry, and therefore it is imperative that your business has the right level of insurance protection. There are many situations which could lead to severe financial loss and could damage your business and its reputation irreparably.
For manufacturing and wholesale industries, there are a wealth of different types of risk due to the fact it covers such a broad range of businesses and professions. From printing, joinery and precision engineering to catering, food and wholesale baking to clothing and electrical manufacturing there are a wealth of business uses and therefore a great range of risks.
It is likely that you will need liability cover within your manufacturing and wholesale insurance policy to cover injury and damage to employees, contractors and members of the public and well as protection against the risk of human resources issues, such as employee tribunals. Prosecutions for aspects such as health and safety may also need to be considered when planning your policy coverage.
Do I need wholesale insurance?
Risks can vary for different businesses and premises, but the typical risks that affect manufacturing and wholesale businesses that you are likely to need cover for include damage and theft to your property which can include the fixtures and fittings as well as equipment and tools. Other risks include machinery breakdowns and computer problems which can impact your daily work.
To ensure you get the right insurance for your wholesale business, you need to make sure that your business requirements are fully understood. Compare My Insurance will work with you to find out every aspect of what your business entails to ensure you have the correct level of cover in place for the lowest price depending on your risk level.
Sectors Covered by Manufacturing & Factory Insurance
Compare My Insurance will work hard to find the right level of manufacturing and wholesale insurance that meets the needs of your business and will ensure you keep operating in the event of any risk occurring.
- Protect your employees with employer’s liability
- Cover yourself from accidental damage to customer property with public liability
- Ensure you have what you need for the job with tools insurance
- Give your employees protection with employer’s liability
- Cover yourself with £1 million public liability cover
- Keep your equipment in check with tools insurance
- Protect your business from loss of earning
- Compensate customers for damage to property
- Cover your equipment from theft and vandalism
- Keep your business running
- Protect your business from risks
- Ensure customer satisfaction with public liability
Meat and Fish Wholesale
- Cover your business from every eventuality
- Keep your stock profitable
- Protect your premises with wholesale insurance
- Protect your employees with employers’ liability
- Keep clothes protect from theft
- Ensure your business runs smoothly
Why choose Compare My Insurance?
- Flexible policies designed to suit your business
- Up To £1m Public Liability Cover As Standard
- Low Policy Excess From Just £100
- 9 years experience providing thousands of customers business insurance
- We use A rated insurers to help you receive a quality of service if ever needed to claim