Hotels, Bed & Breakfasts and Guest Houses Insurance
There is nothing better than the welcome you can give to the guests that stay at your business. The satisfaction of guests can make running a hotel, bed and breakfast and guest house incredibly rewarding. Naturally, having people staying at your premises can not only be enjoyable, but it can also pose many risks too.
When you use a home for business, home insurance is not enough cover and will not pay out for you when you have paying guests staying. Instead, you need specialist insurance that looks after your business and protects your income.
Problems such as broken boilers, windows, damage from fire, theft and guests as well as theft of contents and guests’ possessions can be expensive, so it is essential that you have the appropriate cover in place to keep your business profitable and protect yourself from any of the risks that come with hospitality business.
Bed & Breakfasts
Why choose Compare My Insurance?
- Flexible policies designed to suit your business
- Up To £1m Public Liability Cover As Standard
- Low Policy Excess From Just £100
- 9 years experience providing thousands of customers business insurance
- We use A rated insurers to help you receive a quality of service if ever needed to claim